Income Assistant (Credit Control)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£11.00p/h - £11.40p/h
Until November (maybe longer)
Are you experienced in credit control and looking for a new opportunity to get stuck in and work in a fast paced environment?
If so, my client is looking an experienced individual to get involved and hit the ground running straight away.
• Be responsible for credit control. This will include collection of all fees due from, international fees, home/EU fees, debt including accommodation, on-site facilities and any other ad-hoc invoices that are raised.
• Responsibility for accounts from invoice to final fee payment or the account closure. Elements of the role will include spending some time in the relevant departments, building up relationships with the staff and being available as a point of contact.
• Undertake additional admin tasks commensurate with the role in support of the company's finance activities.
Skills and experience
• Credit Control Experience
• Good Customer Service skills
• Proactive in chasing debt
• Good organisational skills
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to handle high volumes of work
• Effective team player
SAP experience will also be desirable.
If this sounds like you are you are ready to take on a new opportunity and get stuck into a high volume role with like-minded individuals please apply below.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual