Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm.
* Producing accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
* Presenting the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries.
* Drafting accounts packages (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc.).
* To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
* Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
* Detailed costing of time budget.
* Qualified ACA/ACCA.
* At least 3 years of accounts experience gained in Practice.
* First class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
* Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work autonomously is crucial.
* Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
If this role is of interest, then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Senior Accountant - Northampton
£30k - £35k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual