Business Development Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 - OTE £120,000
Do you have superb relationship building skills? Are you an experienced BDM within the Financial sector? Can you support business growth, strengthening current partnerships and engaging with new relations?
Well, our innovative client produces bespoke software for the Accountancy & Finance sectors, spanning across multiple different platforms, such as Umbrella.
The Business Development Manager would partner with high potential prospects to drive rapid business growth whilst liaising with the relevant functions across the business in support of these relationships. You will be supported by the Communications team; they would collaboratively agree and deliver content and activities in support of key partner relationships.
The successful BDM will have experience in a senior relationship or partner management role, ideally within the SaaS industry and accounting software. You will be responsible for representing the company at industry events and support other outbound initiatives, activities and campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a proven track record of delivering revenue and user growth by proactively managing relationships with existing commercial and integration partners; evaluating and nurturing new partnership opportunities and opening dialogue.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work for an innovative establishment, so you must be a people person, who enjoys networking a building and maintaining strong commercial relationships.
Key responsibilities for the successful Business Development Manager:
- Direct management and maintaining relationships with key commercial partners, alongside the Identification and sourcing of new partner relationships in support of existing and prospective commercial propositions.
- Identifying potential investment and partnership opportunities and engaging with specific partners who would be suitable to support the current and expanded proposition.
- Engaging with potential inbound integration and partnership enquiries and evaluating their value to the business and utility to our customers.
- Contribute to the definition and management of overall partner engagement strategy.
- Regular reporting on progress and expected outcomes from key partner relationships.
- Participation in the identification and design of proposition evaluation and design activities.
- Close liaison with Communications team to define, agree and deliver content and activities in support of key partner relationships.
- Representation of the company at industry and other events, and with media enquiries where required alongside the support the business development across the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a senior relationship or partner management role, ideally within the SaaS industry and accounting software.
- Strong sector and industry knowledge across all channels to support the identification and prioritisation of strategic commercial opportunities and partnerships.
- High level of understanding of the general UK small business market, the challenges these businesses face, and the opportunities afforded through evolution and change in adjacent industries such as banking and FinTech.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
- Strong appreciation of the competitive landscape the business inhabits.
So, if you feel you have the experience and technical competencies for this unique Business Development Manager role, then please email your CV to (url removed) or speak with Carolann directly on (phone number removed).
BDM / Business Development Manage / London / Greater London / Networking / Commercial Relationship Builder
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
£0 - £40k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual