Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Mobile Mini are the world leading provider of portable storage solutions and supply to industries, including construction companies, retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in sales and has a positive and dynamic approach to their work. We are looking for an individual with good communication and problem solving skills, a resilient and tenacious member of the team with the ability to make good commercial decisions and take ownership of problems. Above all, you’ll have a track record of achievement and be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity when dealing with both customers and colleagues.
Internal Sales Executive will have direct reporting line to the Regional Sales Manager
Working within an Internal Sales Team in the office, taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order. Promoting Mobile Mini products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls. Account managing regional customers, whilst also taking incoming hire enquiries and converting to order and be able to work as part of a busy internal sales team.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided.
* Consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures customer satisfaction.
* To consistently perform effective outbound/inbound sales calls on a daily basis in line with targets provided.
* Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
* Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
* Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
* Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality service.
* Makes good commercial judgements and takes quick decisions in line with company guidelines.
* Organise and prioritise own work load in line with the business and customer needs.
* Ensure that calls, activities, quotes and opportunities are accurately logged daily on the Company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
* Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
* To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures
* Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors
* Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
* To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
* To work in a team and show the ability to demonstrate initiative
* Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
* Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
* Effectively prioritises on a daily basis to ensure that targets are achieved
* Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
* Demonstrates persistent and resilient attitude towards their work
* Has a strong ambition to achieve and excel in their career
* Shows commitment to the customer by taking ownership and responsibility of the customers’ requirements
What we can offer you
* Competitive basic salary
* Uncapped and achievable commission scheme
* 31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service to 36 days
* Free training and career progression plans
We love to see our employees grow and so we invest heavily in the development of our teams so that they can achieve their full potential. This investment is supported by our Learning and Development Team and our National Training Centre to help our employees to be the best that they can!
We love to recognise our employees and to reward them for their hard work and results and so all of our team are eligible for either our Company bonus scheme or our commission scheme. Alongside Company pension and holidays which increase with service, we also offer buy and sell holidays, childcare vouchers and free eye tests plus employee access to Perkbox so that you receive lots of freebies and huge discounts off the cinema, gym, shopping and eating out
£24k - £26k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual