Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The offices are amazing, the facilities for the employees are really second to none and it is a great working environment.
Main purposes of job
Working within a team, including a Sales Support Administrator, to provide a first class Technical back-up and Sales Support service to the assigned Advisor. The job holder will be ultimately responsible for submission of all new business to product providers/lenders. On-going client servicing for existing clients will also represent a key part of the role. Recording data using the Company’s relevant systems will be an integral part of daily activity as will ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office in conjunction with all other support staff on a day to day basis.
To provide support and guidance, in conjunction with the assigned Partner/Advisers, to Sales Support Administrators who work within the team.
Main functions of job
* Detailed checking of all new business applications prior to submission. Input of all new business, fees, retainers and renewals onto Enable.
* Preparation and dispatch of all new business packages to the relevant product providers (lenders, insurers, etc.).
* Ensure all compliance documents & records are maintained in a timely manner within F drive
* Liaise and communicate with clients, providers and third parties as required.
* Maintain and update all client information on Enable.
* Provide a friendly, efficient service to both assigned Partner/Adviser and to clients
* Manage underwriting processes from point of application to completion status - communicating progress as necessary to all relevant parties.
* Source relevant illustrations from providers on terms as set out by assigned Partner/Adviser(s).
* Research providers/funds where required as set out by assigned Partner/Adviser(s).
* Put together Suitability Letters/Reports in conjunction with assigned Partner/Adviser(s) before dispatch to clients within designated timescales.
* Provide client valuations, source fund and investment information (terms/performance data) from investment houses.
* Distribute key client and performance data to assigned Partner/Adviser(s) on a regular basis.
* Provide cover for other members of the support team during sickness and holidays flexibly
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - essential in the process of daily dealing with product providers and clients by telephone, by e-mail and by letter.
* Ability to re-prioritise workloads (particularly with regard to compliance deadlines) and re-arrange priorities at short notice to reflect business need.
* To hold, as a minimum, preferably AFPC or Diploma in Financial Planning
£28k - £35k Annual