Associate Civil Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Roles and Responsibilities:
Ideally your experience will have been gained working with local residential developers within a multi-disciplinary team environment. You should have the experience and capability to manage a team as well as excellent communication skills to engage successfully with clients and local authorities. A reasonable knowledge of local clients and strong commercial awareness of the sector will help you to grow the client base.
Are you already an Associate with a glass ceiling preventing you from progressing? Alternatively, you may be a Principal or Senior Engineer ready for the next step up.
We are looking for an Associate Civil Engineer to complement the Civil Engineering team to take responsibility for the successful delivery of primarily residential infrastructure, drainage and highway projects.
Proven experience in the design of roads, sewers, drainage schemes and external works is required.
Knowledge and practical us of:
However, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the
• Civils department, managing projects and clients and attending meetings.
• Motivate and grow the team as well as the client base.
• You will be actively involved in recruiting staff as well as proactively developing the team to ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent) and preferably be Chartered with ICE, IStructE or equivalent.
• Possess indepth experience in the design of residential infrastructure and drainage projects and be capable of producing
o WINDES calculations
o Surface water attenuation
o SUDS and soakaway designs
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV
£60k - £65k Annual