Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The Works Officer will be required to:
- Manage two supervisors who manage a team of 16 trades staff (mixed trades)
- Assists the Estates Manager in the preparation of budgets
- Assist in managing PPM schedule
- Complies with all statutory regulations including the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Be the line manager for the directly employed labour staff, with the assistance of the department Supervisors
- Ensures that all training is provided for staff under his/her management.
- Provides a professional and innovative input to the management of the estate.
- Organises the operation of PPM systems
- Ensure that adequate stores services are provided.
- Assist with other Estates related duties
The successful candidate will have experience working within healthcare and either have an electrical or mechanical engineering background. It is essential that the successful candidate has strong management experience and is a competent user of Microsoft work and other MS packages.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted