Mobile Maintenance Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is an industry leading maintenance company providing hard FM services to a number of NHS based contracts.
They're currently seeking a Service Manager to oversee the planned and reactive maintenance of the Mechanical and Electrical services of 20+ sites across London. Main site is based in Sidcup.
The candidate will having x1 Supervisor directly reporting to them, with a number of engineers underneath (mix of elec and mechanical bias).
* Daily duties will include ensuring statutory compliance is up to date.
* Monitor contract performance in line with KPIs/SLAs.
* Reviewing and checking performance reports before issuing to the client
* Allocate, monitor and progress the WIP, debt chasing
* Assist Contract manager with day to day management of the budget
* Produce monthly reports to monitor the monthly costs
* Ensuring all HSQE policies and procedures are adhered to
The ideal candidate:
* Must have a working M&E background - ideally electrically qualified with a knowledge of mechanical systems
* L8/Legionella Awareness is essential
* Must hold a H&S qualification and/or IOSH/NEBOSH
* Previous healthcare experience would be highly beneficial
* Experience working in a supervisory role with people management skills is required
Whats on offer:
* £40,000, flexible DOE + Car allowance £5k
* 25 days holidays + bank hols
* Pension, life assurance, income protection & private medical insurance
* Working hours 8-5pm Monday - Friday
For more information, please call Orla on (phone number removed) or send a CV and I'll be in touch
£17.6 - £30 Hourly