PROJECT ENGINEER CONSULTANT
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
(CHEMICAL/ PROCESS / POWER / RENEWABLES)
COMPETITIVE SALARY + CAR ALLOWANCE + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
We are currently recruiting for a number of qualified Engineers to join the team at a successful engineering consultancy in Greater Manchester.
We are looking for a candidate’s who have substantial experience gained in a technical consultancy or industrial/manufacturing organisation.
Responsibilities will be varied depending on project and will involve up to 50% travel to sites around the UK.
* Project/contract administration
* Review/amendment of customer drawings/specifications
* Risk Assessments, feasibility studies, design reviews
* Attending/chairing client and contract meetings
* Site inspections/ on-site construction monitoring
* Contract management, tender preparation
* MSc in a relevant Engineering/Technical discipline (Chemical/Process/Mechanical or similar)
* Relevant industry or consultancy experience
* Ability to accurately read/interpret engineering drawings
* Strong knowledge of H&S – HAZOP/ATEX/SIL
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Commercial acumen
* Full driving licence
£35K - £42K + Car Allowance (£5200) – OTE £47,200
Contributory Pension (5%)
Holidays – 25 + Stats
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy
£23.5k - £25.5k Annual
£60k - £85k Annual
£15.8 - £15.8 Hourly
£35k - £45k Annual