Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for: -
* Reviewing payments requests and liaising with sites to resolve any queries effectively and efficiently
* Allocation of payments
* Processing of refunds
* Review and production of debtors – this will include liaising with sites to resolve any queries before distribution
* Resolving internal queries professionally, quickly and efficiently
* Working as part of a team
* Ensure that all systems and procedures in place within the business comply with current legislation and Group policy
As the successful Accounts Assistant, you will have a good all-round accounts knowledge, including previous experience of purchase or sales ledger and account reconciliations. You will also possess excellent communication skills, be highly systems literate with intermediate MS Excel skills.
Knowledge of Kerridge software is not essential but would be highly beneficial.
When you join this multi award-winning automotive company as an Accounts Assistant, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
* Basic salary in the region of £21,000 - £24,000
* 22 days’ holiday
* Company contributory pension scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
AutoTalent Recruitment have some of the very best job opportunities available and have a truly awesome list of clients that we work with. If you are a skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, one of our highly experienced Recruitment Consultants would like to have a chat with you.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we get, at times we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. Please be rest assured, we will never send your CV to a client unless we have your specific approval to do so. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact when suitable vacancies arise
£24k - £28k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£30.5k - £30.5k Annual
£12.8 - £15.4 Hourly