Pensions Team Leader
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Ambitious and motivated Team Leader is sought by this UK Independent Consultancy.
The primary focus for a Team Leader will be on Staff and Team Management to support the team to meet the client needs. It is understood Team Leaders may be required to be involved in some Client Management.
* Take responsibility for managing team workloads, activity and resourcing
* Develop and maintain an understanding of the tasks and activities undertaken by the team in order to best support them
* Be accountable for the team’s performance against Service Level Agreements matching resource with client responsibilities
* Delegate tasks where appropriate while retaining accountability
* Take responsibility for ensuring team members meet quality standards by adhering to policies and procedures and identifying knowledge gaps where these exist
Candidates with a relevant degree, QPA or progress with PMI examinations would be preferred but we are more keen to see strong DB / final salary pension administration experience along with evidence of staff management and team leading. We would also consider applications from people with a Financial Services background.
For further information please contact Kerrie on (phone number removed) or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£36k - £45k Annual
£27k - £27k Annual