Graduate Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Fife, Scotland
Salary: £20k basic £25k OTE
REF: J(phone number removed):SCO
Our client provide IT infrastructure and communication solutions to clients and companies in various sectors, ranging from local councils to large corporate businesses. Having grown significantly in the past year the company now have plans to expand.
They’re looking to recruit a hungry, driven Graduate Sales Executive to join their team in Fife.
Graduate Sales Executive - benefits:
- £20k basic salary, with up to £25k in OTE!
Fantastic progression opportunities - Mobile phone, iPad and laptop
- Gym membership
- Market leading training and development
- Booking and attending meetings
- Following up inbound leads generated from marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and competitor services
- Making sure company records are accurate and up to date
- Proactively generate new business by targeting mid-market to enterprise clients
- Building and maintaining a high level of customer service to existing clients
This role also comes with fantastic progression opportunities, once excelled as a Business Development Executive there is scope to progress into a fully-fledged Field Business Executive role which is based out in the field, carrying a higher basic salary, OTE and company car. The office culture is hard working yet fun with a friendly, helpful team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Professional and mature attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
£18k - £18k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£24k - £40k Annual