Inbound Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The company owners have very strong ethical values and the treat colleagues and clients alike with honesty, fairness and respect. It’s a friendly business with a team of colleagues who are genuinely close and supportive. As a result their staff retention levels are excellent.
With an excellent spread of competitive funders and by delivering outstanding service they have enjoyed solid and steady business growth. As such they require a dynamic sales person to manage and convert inbound enquiries into sales.
This really is a great opportunity and you will grow with the business as they achieve their business targets and milestones over the coming years.
* A generous basic salary of £18,000 per annum
* Uncapped commission per unit sold
* 20 days holiday entitlement plus the Bank Holidays (28 days in total)
* A company Pension scheme
* Lots of on-site parking
* Paid for Staff Christmas party and other subsidised social events
* Converting inbound sales enquiries into orders
* Delivering the highest standards of customer care
* To treat customers fairly and in keeping with FCA rules
* To achieve sensible and agreed sales targets
* Maintaining and updating the client database
You will be a people person at heart, with excellent experience selling in the broker market place. You need to be brilliant at forming relationships over the telephone, honest, committed and hard working. Target driven and commercially minded you will be the type of person who loves to close deals whilst getting huge satisfaction from having done a great job with outstanding service.
If you feel you have the right experience please complete the form below to apply or call us on (phone number removed) for more information.
Not for you? Refer a friend who you thing would be interested in this position and we will pay you a referral fee as a thank you if they are successful
£18k - £23k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual