Business Development Executive - Central Scotland
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding organisation at an exciting time in our journey. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join us as Business Development Executive for Scotland. With a strong background in sales and business development you will need to be motivated by targets as well as delivering an outstanding quality of service.
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Scotland
Location: Based out of a local branch with regular travel
Reporting to: Operations Director
Salary/Benefits: Basic Salary of £45,000 to £50,000
Bonus opportunity of £20,000 PA
Executive car, Iphone, Ipad
33 days Annual Leave, rising to 38 after 1 year, up to 43 with length of service.
The role: You will lead the business development and client on-boarding process, with the key focus being on Regional and National care home groups, playing a key role in the growth of Newcross throughout Scotland.
* Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our Business Development direction and strategy.
* Design, develop and role model a coherent and compelling strategy to win and retain business.
* Account manage national and regional contracts (achieve personal business development targets) to grow our business in line with budget and Board expectations
* Investigate & understand our market position across the UK and propose appropriate pricing/cost management & sales strategy.
* Collaborate with internal teams on the communications strategy, production of materials and company-wide understanding of our ‘offer’ generating a strong belief and confidence in our brand and our people.
* Build productive, long lasting and honest relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external) and work to achieve harmony and productive knowledge sharing between the teams.
* Ensure a successful, strong working relationship with Regional and Branch Managers, participating in the development of Business Development knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* A proven track record within high level, commercial Business Development, ideally gained within the recruitment or healthcare sectors.
* The ability to influence Director level decision makers.
* Competitive and passionate with high levels of energy
* Motivated by over-achievement and recognition.
* Influential & Impressive character – displays natural leadership traits
Sound prior knowledge of Healthcare Sector would be desirable
£25k - £25k Annual
£29k - £51k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual