Windows Systems Administrator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Project design and implementation.
Ongoing maintenance, documentation and reporting on the framework ensuring its fit for purpose.
Tier 2 support desk services for internal, external users.
* On-Premise Exchange, Office 365 Hybrid Maintenance.
* Office 365 tenancy administration.
* SharePoint Administration
* Advanced Active Directory administration.
* DFS, DFSR, load balancing and HA.
* DNS, DHCP in HA.
* WSUS WDS.
* Iscsi SANS
* Health checks, ongoing maintenance across storage, mailbox databases and active directory.
* SharePoint collections and associated application/service enhancements (sites, flows, teams).
* Ongoing development of support desk (maintenance, monitoring and reporting).
* Microsoft licensing Management.
* User lifecycle framework development (account creation, retirement).
* Backup Maintenance.
* PBX Admin.
* Out of hours support on rota.
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Key Internal Relationships
* Infrastructure Manager.
* Infrastructure & Support Team.
* HR Team.
* All other departments, employees.
Key External Relationships
* External Service Consultants
* External Support Vendors
Energy & Passion – A willingness and enthusiasm for work, takes initiative, sees changes as an exciting challenge
Delivers Excellence – Passion to deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations of both internal and external customers. Focused on excellence, quality and efficiency
Integrity & Honesty – Truthful, dependable and reliable. Can admit mistakes. Puts the team ahead of themselves and expresses concerns and issues openly
Insight & Solutions – Seeks out ways to improve performance, resolve problems and find a better solution. Understands processes and their role in them. Can find the root cause of an issue and identify improved outcomes
Managing & Building Successful Teams (for People Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors) – Provides support, guidance and recognition to team members, effectively manages performance and provides constructive feedback
Vision & Strategy Thinking (for Senior Managers) – Can see beyond the current and near state. Sees the big picture and helps set the vision by evaluating the internal and external business environment to develop a long-term strategy
£25k - £29k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual