Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Highly Competitive + bonus scheme
Working as part of the team at Nick Jones Wealth Planning who are an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Paraplanner or Paraplanner to work within a highly successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice. You will be joining the Paraplanning team based in their Shrewsbury offices, ensuring the business generated by the Wealth Managers, who you will be working alongside, is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £103bn.
This Practice is well established and highly successful.
The Role - Junior Paraplanner or Paraplanner
You will be working within a busy team and your role will include:
* Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
* Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
* Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
* Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
* Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis
* You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems and you will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework and the SJP Paraplanning Academy
The Person – Junior Paraplanner or Paraplanner
* This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
* You will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment. The Level 4 Cert/Dip PFS qualification is not essential.
* Alternatively, you may be FPC / Dip PFS qualified and/or have significant industry experience.
* You will need to have some experience of the administration of IHT and/or Pension and/or Investment products
* You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills.
* You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
* The position is for a full time position, however flexible working hours are possible. Please ask for further details *
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice
£321 - £40k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual