Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: East Lancashire
Hours: 37 hours / week (Days or Nights)
Salary: £12.88 / hour (£18.03 for Nights)
Taylor Made Sourcing Ltd are currently recruiting on behalf of a world class Precision Engineering company that has supplied precision parts and components to the Aerospace, Defence, Petro-Chem and Energy sectors for more than 40 years.
Reporting to the Section Leader, you will operate, set and programme CNC Machining Centres in accordance with customer specifications and company quality management standards.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:-
* Produce components accurate to drawing and in a timely manner.
* Understand existing CNC programs and create new ones.
* Upload/download programs & setup datums and tool offsets.
* Ensure all work, tasks, procedures and documentation meet the requirements of the company quality management system.
* Ensure paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
* Multi Manning.
* Identify & Facilitate Process Improvement.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications/experience:-
* Time-served Engineering apprenticeship and/or qualified to ONC (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of operating, setting and programming CNC Machining Centres in accordance with customer specifications and company quality management standards.
* Understanding of existing CNC programs and creation of new ones.
* Knowledge of FANUC or Heidenhain CNC controls.
* Experience in an AS9100 workplace
To find out more, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Iain Russell.
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd, you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to seek work on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion