Mobile Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Mobile Software Engineer
6 Month Rolling Contract
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will be working within our Digital scrum teams with a clear focus and responsibility for innovation and building our mobile apps, on-line banking services and our websites.
You will be building industry leading mobile apps that provides our customers with the services they need from the palm of their hand. With a consistent customer focus, you will help evolve our mobile apps to meet customer’s needs and adapt to industry changes.
We are on an exciting journey to become the best ethical, digital bank in the UK and you could be part of the team that makes that happen!
* Migration of existing mobile applications from legacy platforms over to iOS/Android native
* Delivering high quality solutions, focused on helping clients achieve their goals
* Collaborating on design and UX to deliver usable, accessible and visually impactful results
* Participating in briefing sessions, contributing to writing technical specifications and estimates
* Supporting existing clients with front-end fixes, upgrades and improvements
* Contributing to the ongoing improvements and refinements of our working practices including new technologies and delivery methodologies
* Contribute to sprint demos, retrospectives and planning meetings. Communicate your technical approach at an appropriate level, for mixed audiences
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Highly experienced mobile application developer working with digital solutions for mobile, tablet and web
* Experience with Swift and Java for Android or be a specialist in one
* Experience with Kotlin, React Native, Objective C development is beneficial
* Confident knowledge about industry best practice libraries (Dagger2, RxSwift, RxJava, RxAndroid, Retrofit, Butterknife)
* Good understand of security standards and best practice
* Experienced in software development life cycle releases
* Skills in managing multiple projects at once and adapting to changing priorities
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected
£30k - £45k Annual