Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Working part time hours (flexible to suit you), you will be responsible for managing and administering the company’s finances.
Previous experience within a bookkeeping role would be preferred for this role.
* Contract: Temporary for up to 2 months
* Hourly Rate: £9:00 - £10:00 per hour
* Responsible for looking after financial transactions
* Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers.
* Prepare and send sales invoices and file purchase invoices.
* Responsible for raising payments and credit control
* Bank reconciliations and record keeping, along with accurate data entry
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical, a keen eye for detail and strong administration skills
* Experience in an accounts, book-keeping or finance roles
* Excellent use of Microsoft Excel
* Ability to work as part of a small team
* Committed, professional and trustworthy
Please note: Due to location, candidates will need to have access to their own car
£12 - £15 Hourly
£15k - £16k Annual
£12 - £14 Hourly
£0 - £22k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£14 - £16 Hourly
£15k - £15k Annual
£10 - £15 Hourly
£9.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly