Shift Maintenance Engineer - Injection Moulding
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Scientific & Medical
Salary: Excellent Salaries + Benefits
Join a global leader in advanced manufacturing as a Shift Maintenance Engineer in Oxfordshire.
Are you passionate about working for a pioneer in the medical device engineering, dedicated to providing leading-edge healthcare solutions?
This global organisation is currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to join their fast-growing team in Oxfordshire. As the Shift Maintenance Engineer, your mission will be to contribute to business success by performing effective PPM’s and troubleshooting on a range of state-of-the-art fully automated manufacturing equipment.
The Role Within the role of Shift Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
· Carrying out repairs on machinery in all areas of the site as efficiently as possible to minimise downtime.
· Ensuring all maintenance documentation is maintained in full compliance with regulatory standards.
· Ensuring that corrective actions are put in place to avoid repeated maintenance issues and assisting in the continuous development of the production processes and plant.
In addition, you’ll also work alongside process improvement engineers, continuously monitoring and improving performance against targeting KPI’s and metrics.
You To succeed within the role of Shift Maintenance Engineer, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
· Proven experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing environment that includes injection moulding and automated assembly.
· Strong mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair experience.
· Continuous improvement and root cause
In addition, any experience of medical device manufacturing or regulated GMP environments will hold you in good stead.
The Package In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a leading benefits and rewards package including a bonus scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, relocation packages and wellbeing initiatives. APPLY NOW To apply for the position of Shift Maintenance Engineer, please send your CV to Gareth Wrigley via the ‘apply now’ button. ***[PLEASE NOTE: interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£45k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£34k - £43k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual