Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: East Lancashire
Hours: 37 hours / week
Salary: £12.88 / hour
Taylor Made Sourcing Ltd are currently recruiting on behalf of a world class Precision Engineering company that has supplied precision parts and components to the Aerospace, Defence, Petro-Chem and Energy sectors for more than 40 years.
Reporting to the Inspection Supervisor, you will perform inspection and testing duties in accordance with customer specifications and company quality management standards.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:-
* Perform 1st off, In-process and Final View Inspection of machined, purchased and assembled products
* Manual & CNC CMM Operation & Programming
* Measurlink Programming
* Initiate Internal & External Non-Conformance Reports
* First Article Inspection & Preparation
* Inspect components accurate to drawing and in a timely manner.
* Ensure all work, tasks, procedures and documentation meet the requirements of the company quality management system.
* Ensure paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
* Work with other company personnel to resolve inspection queries.
* Identify & Facilitate Process improvements
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications/experience:-
* Time-served Engineering apprenticeship and/or qualified to ONC (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering
* Understanding of inspection methods and techniques in accordance with customer specifications and company quality management standards.
* Experience of working within an AS9100 accredited workplace
* Previous experience within Precision Engineering
To find out more, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Iain Russell.
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd, you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to seek work on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
£21k - £21k Annual
£14.2 - £14.2 Hourly
£23.5 - £23.5 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly
£24k - £26k Annual
£10 - £14 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual