PLSQL/Java Developer – Contract
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
PLSQL/Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate providing strategic direction and delivering system enhancements for our client.
* Involved in all stages of the SDLC
* Design and develop multiple applications
* Co-operating with senior developers to ensure standards are met
* Monitor and recommend changes to all PL/SQL packages
* Delivering systems to meet business requirements
What you need:
* 5+ years PL/SQL programming experience
* Proven Agile experience (Scrum)
* Source Code Control tools
* Experience working with Java tools such as Spring and Struts
* Other desirable skills include:
* SOA Principles
* REST web services
* Weblogic environment
What’s on offer:
* Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers