Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
On offer is a salary banding of £27,500 - £29,000 dependant on skills and experience and high quality benefits package.
Based at Tameside General Hospital but may also be required to cover other sites when necessary, the Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the technical performance and maintenance of standards within Tameside General Hospital.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
* Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H&S and environmental regulations, and helping us to achieve our Zero Harm target.
* Install, commission and service plant equipment.
* Diagnose, fault-find, commission systems and monitor facility performance, through PPM programme, identifying any additional works required.
* Understand and meet ongoing customer requirements, develop effective working relationships with business partners, suppliers and sub contractors.
* Ensure that all issues are reported to the Team Leader/Technical Services Manager
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
Full Driving Licence
Experience in Facilities management or general electrical maintenance.
Recognised Electrical/Mechanical apprenticeship and or qualifications
Working with Lighting and Small Power or Mechanical Systems
17th 18th Edition Wiring regs
Inspection and Testing
Basic computer literate and ability to use handheld PDA.
Experience of working within a Healthcare environment preferred but not essential.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
£32k - £32.5k Annual
£39k - £42k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual