Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
UK wide travel
£40,000 - £54,000 (depending on experience)
A highly commendable, world leading organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of instruments and software that test characteristics of rubber are seeking an experienced field service engineer with an electronics/electro-mechanical bias.
Based in the USA but with a global presence, this organisation have several competitors worldwide but continue to be the best and produce quality products, exceeding customer expectations with their outstanding service.
They offer excellent training and progression opportunities to employees and have a clear, structured career path to ensure you reach your potential!
Key accountabilities of the Field Service Engineer – UK wide
* Install, service, repair and maintain analytical software and equipment used to test rubber composition
* Train customers how to use equipment/instruments
* Support other business areas such sales
* Complete all relevant documentation i.e. reports, itineraries etc.
* Comply with company ISO policies and procedures
* Provide an exceptional customer service by ensuring a level of professionalism
* Adhere to safety regulations including safety practices established by the customer
* Contribute to business financial targets
Requirements – Field Service Engineer- UK wide
* Prior experience in a field based role
* Engineering qualification e.g. HND, HNC, ONC, degree or equivalent
* Worked on complex equipment such as lasers, medical devices, x-ray’s, laboratory analysers, production/manufacturing machinery, radars etc. (Ex-military engineers are also highly desirable)
* Electronics/electro-mechanical bias
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Flexible to travel and stay away from home is essential
* Full UK license
* Competitive salary - £40,000 - £54,000 (depending on the field service engineers experience)
* Company car
* 25 days’ holiday + bank
* Pension scheme
* Healthcare and life assurance
* No set working hours, you put together your own schedule therefore in control of your own hours!
Click 'APPLY NOW' to begin your application
£35k - £45k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual