Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Maintenance Tec
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
I am ideally looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer who will be required to maintain the departments electrical and mechanical plant, to keep all machinery in a serviceable condition including fault finding and rectification. As a Mechanical and Electrical Technician/Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining all electrical plant and equipment/machinery and you will also have three phase electrical experience.
Key skills & responsibilities:
• A number of years in a similar multi-skilled maintenance position
• Minimum qualification of City & Guilds part 3 (Electrical)
• Fault find repair, install, and maintain all electrical and electro-mechanical plant and machinery
• Operate a preventative (PPM) electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant and machinery are in good working order
• Assist with the installation of new plant and equipment
• Order and collect spares and electrical equipment for new and existing plant
The ideal candidate will have completed a recognised trade apprenticeship, multiple years in a similar position, and a City and Guilds Level 3 (electrical) qualification.
You will also receive a work van with fuel card that can be used for work and personal use
£800 - £1k Weekly
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual