Content Assessor (Financial Services)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to begin their career within the Financial Services industry, with an opportunity for further growth within the business sector. The organisation may, post probationary period, consider providing sponsorship for industry accreditations and qualifications.
* Review and approve external communications against FCA regulations from both internal and external stakeholders
* Feedback and communicate reasons for non-compliance and suggest resolutions where appropriate
* Ensure constant monitoring of all communications channels to ensure that suggested changes are implemented
* Maintain a full activity log of recommendations where necessary
* Hold responsibility to remain up to date with any changes in FCA regulations and ensure that communications remain to be compliant under any changes
Skills/ Experience required:
* Ideally educated to degree level, however relevant experience will be considered
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great communication skills
* Must be a lively character who is happy to be sat in a vibrant office environment
Location: Pride Park, Derby
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Salary: c£18,000 D.O.E.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future. If your skills aren’t quite right for this role, don’t worry! We have a whole host of other great vacancies and our talented team would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency
£16k - £16k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual