Sales Team Manager - Large Format / Signage / Exhibitions
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
SALES TEAM MANAGER – LARGE FORMAT / SIGNAGE / EXHIBITIONS
£Attractive + Free Parking + Annual Bonus + 20 Days Holiday (increasing to 25 on length of service) + Regular Staff Events + Pension + Health Cash Plan
Our client is an established, rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Lancashire. They are a market leading manufacturer and supplier of LED lighting and display systems, our client base is a mixture of top brand high street retailers, design agencies and trade; with their products being delivered worldwide.
They are looking for a great Sales Team Manager to lead and mentor our well-established Sales Team. Responsible for the performance, coaching and development of a team of Account Managers and an Admin Assistant (approx. 7 employees), you will be an excellent motivator and sales coach capable of giving your team the help, guidance and tools to enable them to hit their targets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Leadership – Able to demonstrate leadership and management of individuals and the team at all times. To vary approaches to deal with differing personality types, experience and career aspirations throughout the team
* Motivation and Resilience – Through different methods and approaches build a strong motivated team
* Results driven – Committed to achieving and exceeding set KPI’s through your team’s sales results
* Customer Focussed – ensure your team interact with our customers efficiently and professionally, demonstrating their expertise in our products and guiding clients with their expectations
* Communication skills –excellent written and verbal communication skills to enhance results, develop the team, maintain team morale and influence positive change in behaviour
* Specialist Knowledge – Create an expert understanding of all products and services, maintaining our reputation as a market leading manufacturer and supplier of LED lighting and display systems worldwide
* Professionalism – Lead by example demonstrating appropriate behaviours in the role and when interacting with peer group, senior management, other key stakeholders and customers.
* Performance review system – Hold 1-1’s reviews, which may be weekly, monthly or Yearly, on sales performance, productivity and client interaction. Setting stretching but realistic targets and objectivesThe
* company offer a fast-paced, fun and exciting place to work with excellent benefits
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£9.6 - £14 Hourly