Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Python Developers required to build an audit system for a cryptocurrency firm based in London.
* Full life-cycle development in Python following Agile principles.
* Banking background is essential
* Ideally have a good understanding of audit systems/accounting systems
* Experience developing/tweaking API’s
* Experience working with Django is non-essential, but is a huge plus
* Modern day development experience - advantageous is Microservices, Containers (Docker) Ideal experience:
* Working understanding of AWS/Cloud components
* Enterprise Application Integration using REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Flat File, Atom.
* COTS Integration.
* API Gateways.
* Iterative Development and working in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems
* Automate and optimize release processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, and UrbanCode..
* Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments using terraform
* Automate and optimize release processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, and UrbanCode.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
If you are a Python Developer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Jamie Rogers on (url removed) or (phone number removed).
If you’re interested, please click APPLY!
Please visit our website (url removed)