CNC Field Service Mechanical Engineer x3 (LS3190)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
CNC Field Service Mechanical Engineer x3
All engineers will cover these areas:
* Northern Boundary M62
* Southern boundary M4
* Western Boundary M5/M6
* Eastern Boundary M1
£30k-£35k OTE £40k
* The candidate will be expected to have a recognised qualification in mechanical engineering and the relevant mechanical experience of working on CNC machine tools to carry out the following roles:
* Machine installations.
* Diagnostics of Machine faults and repair.
* Machine Servicing.
* Customer Training in machine construction and set up.
* Product training will be given by the company to cover all areas.
* Some of the training could be in Japan.
* This role requires travel within the UK and Europe with some weekend working required.
* The client requires someone with a flexible, professional approach who is capable of working on their own and as part of a team.
* Good communications skills are essential both verbally and report writing.
* Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Private Medical, Tools supplied, Work wear, PPE supplied
£55k - £65k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual