eLearning Specialist – Contract
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Public Sector body.
eLearning Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate join an existing team to support an ongoing project.
You will be involved in designing and developing training modules for various bespoke applications and systems.
What you need:
* 2+ years’ experience working with Learning System techniques
* Strong experience with eLearning programming software and authoring tools
* Background in developing digital classroom based content
* Understanding of adult learning
* Screen recording and video editing
What’s on offer:
* Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers
£50.4k - £63k Annual
£251 - £293 Annual
£314 - £335 Daily
£31.3k - £35.8k Annual