Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Chase & Holland are excited to be working closely with a growing manufacturing company based in Chesterfield. They are looking for a Technical Coordinator, with ambitions to develop their career with them.
Technical Coordinator Responsibilities:
* To support the Service Manager and to set the Engineers work schedules in order to maximise efficiency and minimise WIP.
* To ensure orders are correctly allocated and forward planned with all relevant information provide to the engineers prior to site visit date.
* Produce method statements, risk assessments, and other material to ensure we meet customer’s documentation needs and expectations.
* To liaise with customers to arrange and confirm the service visits, and ensure they are fully aware of the work to be undertaken and date the work scheduled.
* To regularly liaise with the Field Service Engineers, internal departments and other Service Centres to expedite customer requests
* Ensure customer centricity is at the heart of all we do.
* Evaluation of Customer Technical and Commercial requirements to prepare and generate quotations and advise on technical support.
* Obtain / produce necessary drawings and documentation to satisfy contract demands and facilitate manufacture
* Maintain good communications with customer during contract execution.
* Liaise with Financial and Spares departments as necessary to achieve correct and timely contract execution
* Ensure correct and timely issue of customer documentation including invoicing.
* To ensure the provision of “on-call” support as and when required in conjunction with the Service Manager
Key Requirements and Preferences:
* ONC/HNC in an Engineering discipline
* Experience of working within a mechanical / electrical service environment
* Good analytical and organisation skills.
* Flexibility to meet daily challenges of dynamic aftermarket business
* People management skills
* Good Communication skills
* Experience of Microsoft office packages
In return you’ll receive:
* Salary of £35,000 to £39,000, 25 days holidays plus 8 stats holidays, company pension, life insurance and free car parking.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Technical Coordinator opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces
£32 - £35 Hourly
£32k - £50k Annual