Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You will ideally come from an engineering background and be apprenticeship trained; previous experience with of SIX Sigma experience, to a designated level and Minitab for statistical analysis would also be advantageous.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* Good Engineering Background
* Apprentice trained
* CMM skills.
* SPC/APQP/PPAP experience.
* Understanding of IAFT/VDA6.3 standards.
* Capability data analysis.
* Quality Core Tools understanding.
* Problem solving abilities.
* Work on own or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Degree Level candidate.
* Good communication skills.
* Good IT skills.
* Ability to learn and develop.
* Experience using callipers, verniers and gauges.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£30k - £48k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual