Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You might be looking now, you might be considering options for the future, or perhaps very happy where you are. But at some point you will want to know: “what’s out there that is the right match for me?”
Changing employers, making a move in the industry is a big deal, you want to get exactly right.
The way we see it, you have two options:
1. Spend your time searching through 100’s of job adverts trying to find the right fit.
2. Speak to the UKs dedicated Document Management / MPS expert recruiter who will do all that work for you.
I’m that person.
Expertise in the Document Management / MPS Sector (UK and Europe)
I’ve been working solely in the industry for 5 years, and with my connections within the Document Management, Records Management, and Managed Print Solutions / MPS industry, I’m expertly placed to introduce you to your next opportunity (whenever that is).
Over the years I have placed 100’s of people into their perfect role and have the testimonials and endorsements to prove it. I cover a range of positions from experienced to executive, I don’t work with entry level or trainees, but I can recommend other agencies that do.
The people I help every month are:
Business Development Managers / BDM
This is the most common opportunities I help people with. And note, that I cover everywhere in the UK and we have European roles also. If you are looking in London, working from home, based in the North – we will have opportunities to suit all areas.
Account Managers – Key Account Manager – Account Director
If New Business is not your thing, but you are successful in developing accounts, building relationships, then again, I’ve got client opportunities that you may want to know about.
Directors and other executive level appointments
We have delivered assignments and placed an increasing number of executive level roles. Obviously the need for an expert match, absolute discretion, bespoke approach, is crucial to be successful at this level. We work with VC and Equity Houses, as well as executive boards. These include MD, Sales Directors, Commercial Directors and Operations appointments.
It’s not just Executive and Sales appointments – We do technical also
As a division we also cover a wide range of Technical Consultants, Business Analysts, Solutions Architect, Service Engineers to name a few. If it’s an important role, in the industry, we do it.
Why do people choose me and not other recruiters?
• I’ve been in the industry a long time, I go to all the networking events, I’m known in the industry. In short I can open the right doors for people, at all levels.
• It’s a personal approach to you. I will only match you with opportunities that further your career and tick all the boxes you are looking for, nothing else.
• I improve people’s basic salaries, OTE’s, P60s earnings by approx 23% each time.
• We give people access to remote working and better work life balance, less commuting etc
• We help people move from old tech to new tech and stay ahead of the industry and stay in demand.
• You might not be looking, but I can be your eyes and ears in the market, and let you know when there is something that’s actually worth looking at.
It costs nothing to talk, drop me a message, let me know the type of thing you are interested in and I’ll keep you informed.
Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Manager, Field Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Territory Manager, Managed Print Solutions, Document Management, MPS, Records Management, Copiers, Printers, Scanners, Scanning, Archiving, Software
£60k - £65k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual