Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The company focuses on delivering excellence to its customers within the fastest growing and most exciting niche in the IT Media Marketing industry.
Package for the position of Account Manager:
* £32k basic with uncapped commission
* Based in Esher
* International travel
* Private healthcare.
* 20 days annual holiday rising to 25 days after 12 months service.
* Free car parking.
Overview of the position of Account Manager:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a set of clients ( IT companies and Marketing Agencies) to successfully implement new marketing campaigns through the companies niche portal.
Every campaign is created and delivered according to the precise requirements of the client. This means the sales style is always consultative. Open discussion and understanding of the precise audience targeting of the clients is essential to the success of every project.
As with all sales roles, the position includes nurturing and building sales revenues from existing customers and developing business with new customers.
Objectives of this Role
* Maximise business performance by building and nurturing strong and lasting relationships with existing and new clients and their media agency business partners.
* Build sales revenues and value with existing clients by introducing additional countries and products into their programs.
* Identify and initiate warm outreach to new clients and media agencies to introduce the Company and the global scope of its offering.
* Take an active role in the development of future new brand/ new country launches and initiate ideas and strategies which can create further business opportunities for our brands.
Skills and Qualifications for the position of Account Manager
* The ideal candidate will be intelligent, articulate and a quick learner with strong presentation skills and the ability to showcase the company’s offerings in a compelling way.
* Candidates must have new business sales/account management experience. Industry background open.
* We’re looking for someone who easily networks, enjoys making connections and building relationships and pursues sales opportunities.
* Consultative selling experience is essential for this position.
* Must be able to travel internationally for at least 1 week per quarter.
* The company highly values the qualities of a well organised, clear communicators with the ability to think strategically.
* Proven track record of success
The company culture is fair, supportive and encouraging and they trust the people who join the company. There is a focus on team work and the Senior Management offer a fully supportive management style, one which is not based on high targets