Business Development Manager (Security / Facilities)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Basic Salary: Circa £50,000 - £60,000. Negotiable depending on industry track record (Plus Car Allowance, Commission)
A Top 30 provider of security services is looking to appoint a business development professional with a proven track record of revenue generation in the security sector. This ACS approved company has a reputation for quality and has a strong portfolio of business across London and the City.
If you have a track record of generating £1m+ annual revenue within the UK /Manned Guarding sector then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
* The development of business across the London region
* Develop profitable new business
* Communication with existing and potential customers
* Completion of tenders, bids, PQQ’s, RFI’s etc.
* The targeting clients across the private and public sector.
* Effective networking with potential customers
* Timely and accurate completion of tender questionnaires.
* Effective maintenance of Company sales database.
* Completion of accurate weekly sales activity reports
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence:
Momentum Security Recruitment Specialists
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
* Corporate Security
* Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
* Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
* Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
* Security Sales & Business Development
* HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
* Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
* Electronic Security
* Risk Management