Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25-40,000 dependent on experience
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Management Accountant
Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to complement their team.
As a Management Accountant, you will be an integral member of the groups centralised accounts function.
Your key objectives will include:
- Liaising with the Group Accounting Manager and Central Accounts Team to ensure that all nominal accounts for relevant businesses are fully reconciled, accurate and that the information is available within defined time frames.
- Producing management accounts and forecasting data, which is compliant with company policies and deadlines.
- Submitting composite data to the Manufacturers, within defined time frames.
- Providing guidance to the business on financial matters and accounts issues.
- Helping the businesses to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
It is necessary for you to have previous experience, or transferable skill sets, for this role. Additionally, to be successful in this role, you will need to be time-managed, organised, a good communicator, accurate and be committed to aligning your performance/conduct with the company's Vision and Values. In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, including the use of a Company Vehicle, and a people-focused working environment.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Emma-Jay at Driven Motor Jobs