Identity and Access Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My global leading client based out of Cardiff, are looking for a talented and driven Identity and Access Manager. The primary focus of your role will be the go to person within the business for Identity and Access Management Services. This would cover applications, systems, data and cloud platforms. You will report into the Information Security Manager, and work alongside a team of highly talented technical security professionals.
• Key Security Management point of contact for all matters relating to IAM.
• Provide expert knowledge of key management platforms CyberArk, Vault. Standalone and application integration.
• Oversee correct logging and monitoring are in place.
• Carry out initial, hands on penetration testing of systems during SDLC development.
• Lead API gateway and interaction design and protocol knowledge of IDaaS solutions and Cloud Services
• Act as SME for related technical disciplines that support IAM, such as Access Control using LDAP, RADIUS, Two-Factor Authentication, RSA, SAML2, OAuth2, Active Directory Federation Services, shibboleth, other cloud Azure AD, AWS IAM solutions.
• Act as the go to person for any comprehensible integration with another IAM solution be it Oracle OIDM (OAM, OIM), AWS, Azure, Google.
A little about you
You will have:
• Knowledge of relevant IAM, Information Security and general Information Technology knowledge. Candidates that can demonstrate this experience and knowledge, but lacking the relevant certifications will be considered, but will be required to attain relevant qualifications (CIGE, CIST, CIAM, CIMP, CAMS, CAP, CISSP, etc.)
• Experience of an Identity and Access Management suite and their enterprise implementation, including leading the translation of Business Requirements into technical implementations that reflect the business needs
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of various IAM platforms, security protocols and transport layers together with the network domain they operate and communicate.
• Annual bonus schemes
• 27.5 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Flexible working hours system
• 12% employee contribution pension
• Life assurance – 10X annual salary
• private medical
Identity and Access Manager// Cardiff// £55,000- £68,000//
£400 - £425 Daily
£0 - £45k Annual