Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will hold experience in a commercial client facing role and will be provided with the opportunity to take responsibility for key company projects.
You will be responsible for:
* Planning, scheduling and coordinating project teams to ensure timely delivery of project components
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and client expectations are met.
* Maintaining regular client contact to discuss the progress of projects.
* Collaborating with specialist internal teams to create exciting solutions.
* Working closely with subject matter experts to broaden your understanding of a variety of topics.
* Experience in a similar project management position
* Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing projects
* Educated to degree level
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* A PRINCE2 or similar qualification
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload
* Any NHS or medical experience would be advantageous
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking person to join an innovative IT company and develop a career in an exciting and fast paced working environment.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency