White Goods Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Basic from £26,000 / 40hr week / Paid door to door / Overtime / Bonus Scheme / Funded Training / 28 days Holiday / Van & Fuel Card!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a White Goods Service Engineer to join a specialist, niche company who will invest in your training and future development to ensure that you and the company stay at the forefront of their industry.
With over thirty years’ experience in Microwave Ovens and Accelerated Cooking Technology, we are the UK's leader in service and support for these products. Specialising in Commercial Microwave Ovens, Microwave Combination Ovens and accelerated cooking equipment.
* Mechanical and electrical maintenance, fault finding and problem solving on microwaves and commercial ovens
* Field based position, paid door to door.
* Basic Salary from £26,000 on a 40 hour week
* Paid door to door
* £50 per month Attendance Bonus Schemes in place to reward engineers
* Over time paid at time ½ from Monday to Saturday and double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays
* On call is 1 in 3 – weekends only! We pay £60 per weekend just to be on call then OT at time ½ or Double time
* 28 days holiday
* Sick pay
* Smart Phone
* Fuel card
* Citroen Dispatch Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
* Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn’t of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis
£31k - £31k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual