Lead Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Lead Electrical Engineer you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Lead Electrical Engineer, you will be part of the site team, leading and coordinating the Electrical Team across the site to ensure all preventative and reactive maintenance is carried out to a high standard and in line with Company procedures to maximise efficient productivity and to ensure all tasks are undertaken in accordance with company safety policy and completed in a timely and professional manner
What will I be responsible for?
The successful Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for ensuring operational and engineering-based maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost. Key responsibilities include:
- Regularly review Planned Preventative Maintenance regimes for any required modifications or amendments based upon best practice.
- To provide effective supervision of visiting sub contractor's staff and to report on non-conformances or safety violations. Ensure sub-contractors undertake work in accordance with their specification and they provide accurate detailed reports.
- Ensure all site-specific procedures and the TBP QMS is followed at all times.
- To act as first point of contact with sub-contractors for co-ordinating any on site work activity
- Ensure that work orders are correctly filled in with asset details, materials used and time spent on the task.
- To assess Health and Safety requirements of tasks and to arrange for all necessary Safety Permits, Method Statements and Risk Assessments to be raised, liaising with Authorised Persons as necessary and monitor to ensure the task is completed in a safe manner.
- Control the operation of the planned Preventative Maintenance Programme and subsequent project work.
Tarmac is the UK's leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country's long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of an Lead Electrical Engineer!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£33k - £33k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£39k - £39k Annual