Service Desk Engineer - Night Shift
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The pure technology group is a leading provider of technology services and solutions to SME, corporate and public sectors.
We have experienced phenomenal growth by providing exemplary customer service to our customers and have a strategy in place to drive us to ever increasing heights!
In order to execute our plans and to continue providing the very best service, we are currently looking to recruit talented Service Desk Engineers to join our Wakefield based team.
We invest heavily in our team which is reflected in us holding an Investors in People Gold Standard accreditation and look to develop talent from within.
What you will be doing:
* Analytical fault finding on networks and systems
* Repair of server, storage and end-point systems
* Communication of information to technical and non-technical users
* IT service desk and on-site experience
* IT service delivery
* IT project delivery
What we need from you:
* A "customer first" mentality
* Solid experience in 2nd line IT support.
* Technical experience or qualifications in Microsoft and related products
* Experience of service desk environments, ideally in an MSP environment.
* Experience with Datacentre Technologies and Cloud Services
* Server, storage and end-point technology exposure
What you will get in return:
* Highly competitive salary
* Industry leading incentives including our group profit share scheme
* Career development inclusive of a personal development plan
* Funded training and accreditation
* Industry leading infrastructure
* Unrivalled working environment
If you would be interested in joining a rapidly expanding, highly reputable business with an inclusive, driven and highly committed team apply ASAP.
The pure technology group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £80k Annual
£27k - £34k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual