Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As part of the Supply Chain Planning Centre of Excellence (CoE) you will be responsible for supporting global manufacturing sites with supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing. You will also be responsible for collaborating with end users to identify and implement creative improvements to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes. Your ultimate goal will be to increase planner productivity, reduce costs and optimize working capital.
Day to day stuff:
* Subject matter expert for supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes leveraging Rapid Response (Leading cloud-based supply chain planning system from Kinaxis)
* Collaborate with end users and IT to identify, prioritize and implement process improvements, break/fixes and enhancements to support the supply planning, production planning and scheduling, direct purchasing and sales inventory and operations (SI&OP) processes.
* Communicate key priorities, initiatives and best practices to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing community. Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
* Build content and processes to deliver new user and refresher training to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing community.
* Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response and other supporting systems.
* Provide business process and systems support to the end users.
* Foster a community that shares best practices and drives innovative ideas for further improving our planning processes.
* Support a work environment of continuous improvement in line with BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the areas supported.
What we would love to see:
* Bachelor’s HETAC Level 8 degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IT or related field
* 5+ years’ experience with materials requirements planning, manufacturing, supply planning, purchasing or supply chain experience
* Experience with SAP / ERP systems and advanced supply chain planning software
* Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
* Project management experience, detail oriented and organized
* Flexibility to travel occasionally, and flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
£49k - £62.4k Annual
£49k - £62.4k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£27k - £34k Annual