Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Identify labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
* Resolve discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner by collecting and analysing information.
* Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
* Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
* Maintain a cost database, and produce accurate financial statements.
* Focus on self-development and development of others in the team by sharing best practise and keeping abreast of current, relevant technical, industry updates.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Resourcing, planning, scheduling, development and production for tenders and pre-qualification documents.
* Produce winning proposals.
* Employ an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate the way the company provides that.
* Interface with the client before, during, and after the proposal is submitted, conforming to the prospect's rules.
* Conduct client / competitor analysis and identify critical success factors.
* Experience within the engineering industry is essential
* Knowledge of pressure vessels would be advantageous
* A well rounded knowledge of fabrication and machining.
* The ability to work with, and coordinate, people at all levels, being a strong team player.
* Ability to read and translate technical drawings.
* A level of creativity to engage with the client and bring proposals to life.
* Strong computer literacy, including all Microsoft packages.
* Previous experience of tender management.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* High levels of planning and organisation.
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise.
* High levels of attention to detail.
* Experience working on tender portals would also be beneficial
On offer is a salary of up to £42k dependent on experience plus additional benefits
£12 - £13 Hourly
£11.6 - £12.6 Hourly
£240 - £280 Daily