Account Manager - IT - Wakefield
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The pure technology group is a leading provider of technology services and solutions to SME, corporate and public sectors.
We have experienced phenomenal growth by providing exemplary customer service to our customers and have a strategy in place to drive us to ever increasing heights!
In order to execute our plans and to continue providing the very best service, we are currently looking to recruit talented Account Managers to join our Wakefield based team.
We invest heavily in our team which is reflected in us holding an Investors in People Gold Standard accreditation and look to develop talent from within.
What you’ll be doing:
* Account Management both in the office and via face to face client meetings.
* New business development
* Hitting and exceeding stretching yet achievable targets
* Pro-actively following up opportunities to close deals
* Engaging with the group’s specialist teams where appropriate to sell value services and to meet customer needs
* Ensuring customers receive impeccable service
What we need from you:
* A demonstrable record of sales success within the IT managed service sector with evidence of a strategic approach to managed services and the use of comprehensive account development plans
* Passion, entrepreneurial flare and the drive to build your own client base from scratch
* Genuine commercial acumen.
* The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, building rapport with potential new clients as well as developing strong relationships internally
* To be a team player who is able to use their own initiative whilst engaging and influencing others.
* An understanding of Microsoft products and licensing methods including Office 365 and Azure, as well as technical experience in building solutions leveraging these products over and above solely product sales.
What you’ll get in return:
* Highly competitive basic salary
* The best commission scheme in the UK with uncapped earning potential!
* A comprehensive employee benefits package
* Personal Development Plan including globally recognised, formal sales training (Dale Carnegie etc)
* Regular incentives inclusive of overseas trips to places like Iceland, Ibiza and many more!
* Industry leading infrastructure
* Unrivalled working environment
If you would be interested in joining a rapidly expanding, highly reputable business with an inclusive, driven and highly committed team apply ASAP.
The pure technology group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community
£30k - £35k Annual
£44k - £45k Annual
£25k - £34k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual