Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is an established Pre-IPO start-up who offers its customers a cloud image, video and media asset management solution. The product is used by marketing teams to manage their digital assets, as well as hundreds of thousands of developers. With offices in the USA and the Middle East, the London office is driving growth for the business across EMEA and beyond.
They are searching for a Solutions Engineer to provide pre-sales support for their rapidly-growing sales team in Central London.
You will be responsible for helping develop solutions for identified prospects, work with Account Executives to do product demonstrations for prospects, helping the marketing team with technical content and insight, lead on the process of Proofs-Of-Concept, complete RFI/RFP documents, work with the Product team on prospects needs, create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson; and be a technical resource for the sales organisation.
• At least 4 years’ experience in customer-facing technical role.
• Understanding of OS and browser distinctions and how third-party software and plugins work with browsers, website troubleshooting and use of browser developer tools.
• Familiarity with network infrastructure - Cloud Storage & Applications, DNS, CDN, Cloud and how these relate to each other.
• Experience with Website Performance Optimization strategies.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and ability to multitask in a busy but collaborative environment
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and play an important role in the continued success and expansion of the business. The salary package is competitive (70K-85K) and comes with generous OTE bonus (c20K) and shares in the company. The team is friendly, collaborative and driven.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please click APPLY or alternatively email your CV to Saleslogic
£30k - £35k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£85k - £90k Annual