Senior Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary up to £30,000 p.a. + Overtime + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a passionate, highly motivated and experienced Support Technician with a strong background in installing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure? Are you looking to take the next step towards progressing your career? Would you be interested in joining a progressive, market leading company that will invest in you and support your IT career for the long-term?
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £30000 p.a. depending on relevant skills and experience. You will also be able to increase your salary with paid overtime, incentives and bonuses. The company offers extensive certified training funded by the company and excellent career progression opportunities in line with business growth plans.
You will be working with a diverse range of technologies that will enhance your skills. You will be responsible for the escalation of technical support queries on the service desk and will be required to resolve these issues to ensure that tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently you will also be required (occasional) for visiting clients on-site to deal with break-fix scenarios.
Personal Attributes & Experience Essential:
• Strong technical background gained from being part as a busy helpdesk/service team(preferably using Autotask)
• Demonstrable knowledge of SolarWinds, Team Viewer and MSP Connect
• Demonstrable experience in using technologies like WatchGuard, Managed Switches, VLANS
• Excellent understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Certified advantageous)
• Highly experienced using VMWare and or Hyper-V
• Highly capable and proven history of dealing with on-site IT infrastructure/hardware issues
• Demonstrable experience in DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO
• Skilled with MS Exchange (on-premise and cloud-based)
• Demonstrable networking knowledge covering LAN/WLAN/WAN technologies
• Excellent customer service and quality management skills
*Full UK Driving License*
Desirable: IP CCTV; Firewalls; Broadband and Leased Lines; MPLS networks; Wi-Fi; Mitel telephone systems, Configuration and Troubleshooting of VoIP Systems, Opera, POS/PMS/PDQ Systems
Working Hours: Office based Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm OR 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (alternating weekly).
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and fast-moving business, if you are interested and would like to know more, apply now or contact Fadi Jawish At TeamJobs
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual