Mechanical Engineer (Resident)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading F/M company’s. Working on a sub contract basis with a view to going permanent located within one of their main sites in the area you will be required to :
* ensure full compliance is met for all aspects of the Estates function in line with respective regulatory requirements.
* Develop systems and processes to ensure consistent approach across both hospitals in order to achieve the PFI service objectives.
* Identify opportunities for improvement and deliver solutions within budget.
You must have :
* Qualified to HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
* Accredited to either NEBOSH or IOSH
* Be able to work both on your own or in a team
If this role is of interest then please apply and we will be in touch
£21k - £21k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£26k - £36k Annual
£15 - £16 Hourly