Technical Support Advisor
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
PLEASE NOTE: This role will involve shifts of 4 days 7am-7pm, 4 days off, 4 nights 7pm – 7am, 4 off, and will involve weekends and bank holidays
* Answering any customer issues via phone, email and internal ticketing systems.
* Acting as the point of calls and liaison between customers and the network team
* Generating problem reports in Bugzilla
* Providing top level service to customers
* Handling issues such as network cabling, racking and de-racking of servers, and rebooting servers and network devices
Key Skills Required:
* Helpdesk or Technical Support Experience
* Experience with Cabling and Network wiring
* Knowledge with Windows, Linux and Network Infrastructure (including HyperV, KVM)
* Understanding of DNS and Networking
* Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to learn and pick up new skills in a fast paced environment
This role would also be suitable for a Computer Science Graduate who has had a focus on Networking and Infrastructure support with great communication skills.
The company are a leading company offering customer’s solutions such as Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration and online marketing solutions. Based in Reading, offering attractive working hours, a generous holiday allowance, free parking, and healthcare scheme, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, pension, and vibrant social calendar.
For the right candidate they would be willing to pay up to £22,000.
Please call Dan Stevenson on (phone number removed) or email your CV through
£18k - £22k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£0 - £20k Annual