Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
DBA, SQL Developer, Database Engineer
MySQL, Database admin, Linux, AWS database – RDS/Aurora
up to £50k dependant on experience, 9- 5.30pm, 1 hour lunch, pension, health care plan, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, central location close to local transport links
Birmingham City Centre, commutable from West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Lichfield, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham and Leamington Spa
A Database Engineer is required to join an international market leading internet Security Company based in Birmingham City Centre. The ideal Database engineer will be designing, developing, implementing, administering and maintaining database.
We need someone who has a strong background as a database engineer.
* Previous commercial experience with databases, specifically MySQL
* Experience with replication and clustering techniques and technologies
* Experience managing databases, and maintaining performance, integrity, replication, upgrades, migration and security
* Experience with query and performance optimisation
* Experience with Linux
* Experience with AWS database services (RDS and Aurora)
* Experience with HashiCorp Tearraform/Vault
* Ability to implement data warehousing ETL Solutions
* Experience with NoSQL database solutions using AWS.
Up to £50k dependant on experience, 9- 5.30pm, 1 hour lunch, pension, health care plan, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, central location close to local transport links
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Emma Stevens now, or call us on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client’s. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
If this particular Vacancy isn’t of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual