Enterprise Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Working with the Head of Enterprise, you will be required to develop and maintain a strategic sales plan for growth across enterprise to maximise utilisation of the existing factory environments.
Key responsibilities for the role are to:
• Manage and report against a sales plan which will specify commercial opportunities for enterprise. Specifically, this will target a minimum growth of £500K per year with profit delivery of minimum 20%.
• Work with the Head of Enterprise to assess and recommend identified commercial opportunities for the enterprise function for approval by the company leadership team.
• Prepare a monthly report outlining sales activity and performance against sales plan (KPI) and Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Build and manage long-term customer relationships, enabling a comprehensive understanding of their needs
• To actively and positively promote the company, its vision and values at all times. To include targeted marketing activities such as networking, attendance at events and public relations activity in line with the company Marketing Strategy.
• Execute the responsibilities of a senior manager according to lawful and ethical standards, as referenced in the Company Social Enterprise Policy and Health and Safety Policy Statement.
• Uphold safeguard and promote the organisations values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, integrity, corporate, social responsibility, equal opportunities and diversity as referenced in the company policy and values standards.
• Responsibility to act on any issues of concern in relation to Safeguarding Adults and Children. This requires adhering to and acting on company policies and procedures.
• Uphold and comply with Data Protection and confidentiality standards.
Personal skills and attributes
• Results driven.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to network, build up good business links and negotiate with stakeholders.
• Ability to contribute to operational and business site development.
• Committed to inclusiveness and business benefits of diversity.
• Knowledge and experience
• Proven Sales experience within a relevant environment
• Proven experience of developing business operations and opportunities.
• Good financial acumen.
• Experience of negotiating tenders and contract submissions.
• An understanding and commitment to the value of employment to individuals and to society.
• Desirable awareness of social enterprise.
• Ability to work within Corporate Policy, Procedures and Health & Safety legislation
• Commitment to the Company’s safeguarding protocols
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the job with reasonable adjustments when necessary
You will need to have the ability to travel nationally as and when the job requires and be educated to Level 4 or equivalent experience or a relevant business qualification
£45k - £60k Annual
£28k - £40k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£21 - £21 Annual